Board of Directors
- Larissa Sneathern (President). Larissa is a corporate civil litigation attorney practicing in McGuireWoods, LLP’s Charlottesville, VA office. Larissa is the parent of 2 Field School students.
- Dick Riley (Vice President). Dick is an attorney at Foley & Lardner’s Washington, D.C. office, with a practice focusing on tax law, specifically related to tax-exempt and nonprofit organizations.
- Emily Martin (Secretary). Emily is the Director of Development at the Building Goodness Foundation. In addition to her development experience, Emily has spent time as an instructor and program developer at Charlottesville’s International School and as the Executive Director of Alliance Francaise de Charlottesville.
- Will Sowers (Treasurer) is a financial advisor with BB&T Scott and Stringfellow.
- Brooks Marshall is a Professor Emeritus of Finance and Business Law at James Madison University, holding a Masters in Business Administration, a Doctorate in Business Administration, and certification as a Chartered Financial Analyst.
- Proal Heartwell is co-founder of and English teacher at Village School, Charlottesville’s all-girl middle school, .
- Todd Barnett (Ex Officio) is the Founding Head of School at Field School.
- Leo Connally (Ex Officio) is the Assistant Head of Field School.